EFA Doctoral Tutorial
The EFA Doctoral Tutorial (EFA-DT) is an annual EFA doctoral event intended for Finance students who are nearing completion of their PhD and about to enter the job market. It provides students with an excellent opportunity to present their paper and receive detailed feedback from a distinguished faculty. The current format allows the EFA-DT co-chairs to select up to eight PhD student papers for presentation. Accepted students receive a stipend of € 1,000 to help cover registration and travel expenses.
- Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2024
- Venue: Radisson Blu Carlton, Bratislava
- Submission opens: February 15, 2024
- Submission closes: March 15, 2024 at midnight Pacific time
- Notification: Early June 2024
- Please note that this is a closed event. Only invited presenters and observers attend the event.
- Esther Eiling, University of Amsterdam
- Kristian Miltersen, Copenhagen Business School
- Frans de Roon, Tilburg University
Detailed information about the event and submission details are available on the EFA website: www.european-finance.org/doctoral-tutorial.