Members and friends of the European Finance Association (EFA) are invited to submit research papers for the 51st EFA Annual Meeting to be held on August 21-24, August 2024. Papers on any finance topic are invited.
The submission is now open
Please use the below link to submit your paper. You will be reditected to our submission system. If you had an account last year, you can use the same login information.
- The submission deadline is February 1, 2024 at midnight Standard Pacific Time.
- All papers must be submitted as PDF files. You do not need to remove author names from the uploaded paper.
- The author submitting the paper must be a member of the European Finance Association in 2024 for the paper to be considered.
- Each individual may only submit one paper (although they can be a co-author on other submitted papers). Please note that if several papers are accepted, we expect a different author to present each of the papers.
- Papers that have recently been presented or scheduled at other major conferences are allowed. The submitted paper must not be accepted (or conditionally accepted) at a journal.
- Dual submission to the Annual Meeting and Doctoral Tutorial is allowed. Note the separate deadlines and submission systems.
- Submitting your paper ahead of the deadline is appreciated, to avoid a rush just before the deadline during which technical issues are most likely.
- Accepted papers should be ready for circulation when the program is published; papers requiring clearance for public circulation should begin to arrange for clearance prior to May 2024.
You can become an EFA member for the current year (2024), before submitting the paper. Please note that EFA does not offer multi years membership.
EFA 2024 Doctoral Tutorial
If you wish to submit the same paper to both the EFA 2024 and Doctoral Tutorial, you need to make two separate submissions. Submission for these events runs on two separate systems and have different deadlines.