Bratislava: City on the Danube
Bratislava, a historical city on the Danube river, is the only capital in the world that borders two countries at the same time. It is the seat of the Slovak president, parliament and government. Slovakia is member of the European Union, NATO, Eurozone, and the Schengen zone.
- 45 minutes from Vienna (Schwechat) airport, 10 minutes from Bratislava (Štefánik) airport
- All conference-related events will take place in top representative venues in the city’s Old Town
The EFA 2024 Annual Meeting will take place in two venues located in the city center and are a 1-minute walk from each other (50m):
- Monumental representative building from the early 20th century. One of Bratislava’s architectural gems. The official seat of the Slovak Philharmonic.
- Offers beautifully structured spaces for conferences, events, refreshments, and private or wider discussions.
Radisson Blu Carlton
- Legendary and prestigious 19th century Hotel.
- Comfortable and modern conference rooms.
- Elegant event spaces and evening seating.
- 170 comfortable rooms, more information on reservation will be shared closer the conference.